FNB Home Loans with help you regardless of what you want to do, whether you want to buy a house, want to build a house, want to combine home loan plus cheque account, need a Shari’ah home loan, even a foreign choice home loan.
What are the options if you want to buy a house through FNB Home Loan?
FNB accept the following parties to apply for home loan: Individuals, Joint, Closed corporation, Trust, (Pty) Ltd.
To qualify for a Home Loan you’ll need to meet the following criteria:
Future Use takes into consideration the hectic pace of life today and the fact that your needs change from one moment to the next. By planning ahead, you can use the available value in your home to your best advantage.
- Individual: min. income of R25 000 per month
- Joint application: at least one of the individuals must earn a min of R25 000 per month
- A property valued at R600 000 or higher
- You need to be 18 years or older
- Have a clear credit record
- Meet the affordability criteria
- Have the legal capacity to sign a contract
Ways to Apply
You can apply by completing a call me back form on FNBs website, visit your nearest FNB branch.